Thank you for your generous support!
You are about to help children surrounded by war. Your contribution will help provide trauma relief, self-esteem, academic achievement, leadership opportunities, and reduce vulnerability to extremism and human trafficking-- all through the power of music!
Or mail your tax-deductible donation to: Peace through Music International 1123 East Torreon Dr., Litchfield Park, AZ 85340
Or consider a MONTHLY DONATION and become a sustaining member of our "Orchestra!" Our Orchestra is our elite group of monthly donors. These sustaining members make a consistent difference in the lives of war-affected children.
- $5 per month will pay for an instrument, sheet music, classroom supplies and quality, compassionate instruction for one child. It will also help foster tolerance, scholastic achievement and peace for this child.
- $10 per month will pay for 20 pennywhistles and 10 harmonicas for children suffering from affected by war, violence, or hatred.
- $25 per month will pay for pay for instruments, supplies, and life-changing volunteer training for 5 teenagers in our program—significantly increasing their chances of social and emotional stability, high school graduation and acceptance to a University.
- $50 per month will pay for an instrument, sheet music, classroom supplies and quality, compassionate instruction for an entire classroom!
- $100 per month will pay for our executive director to travel to one of our targeted countries to deliver crucial supplies, train dozens of volunteers, and organize and refine all aspects of our programs in the area.
Help Us Create MOBILE TEACHER KITS: We are in need of items for our Mobile Teacher Kits. Consider purchasing items from our AMAZON WISH LIST!
Peace through Music International is part of The Shropshire Music Foundation, 501(c)3 organization and all donations are tax deductible (Tax ID Number 95-4780064).